Although often seen as a fall dessert, I love crumble ALL year round! Here is a wonderful recipe that I created which has NO Sugar but instead uses the AMAZING Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener!
To receive 20% off your order from Lakanto in the USA go to http://www.lakanto.com and enter JBL20 at checkout.
For Canadian orders, visit http://www.lakanto.ca and unfortunately my discount code is only available in the USA. Sorry my Canadian friends. 🙁
RECIPE (All Organic)
3 Cups Peeled Apples (Mix The Variety of your Choice, Approx. 3 Apples)
4 Cups of Fresh or Frozen Mixed Berries
1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp Fresh Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean
1/2 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (Golden or Classic)
1/4 Cup of CornStarch (Non GMO)
Dash of Sea Salt
1 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (Golden or Classic)
4 Cups Rolled Oats
Dash of Sea Salt
1 1/2 Cup of Cold Vegan Butter (Earth Balance is my Fave)
1 Cup Chopped Nuts (Pecans work well)
Coconut Cream or Vegan Ice Cream, Fresh Berries, Sprig of Mint, Drizzle of Lakanto Monkfruit Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Topping, mix almond meal, monkfruit sweetener, coconut flour, rolled oats and salt in a medium sized bowl. Add cubed vegan butter using your hands to crumble it into the dry ingredients until there are no pieces of butter larger than a hazelnut. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
3. For the filling, sauté diced apples with 1-2 Tbsp of coconut oil until tender and slightly caramelized, approximately 5 minutes.
4. Mix the cooked apples with the berries, vanilla, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together monkfruit sweetener, corn starch, and salt. Gently fold this mixture into the apple and berry mixture until thoroughly combined.
6. Place the filling into a pyrex dish or individual ramekins and add a generous amount of dry topping making sure that the fruit filling is more than half the portion.
7. Bake 20-30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
8. Serve warm in beautiful bowls topped with chilled coconut cream or vegan ice cream, fresh berries, a sprig of mint, and a drizzle of Lakanto Maple Syrup.
I am ALL for trying to get your vitamins, minerals, and superfoods from our diet. But you and I both know that with busy schedules, lack of planning, and less nutritious foods, it can be difficult to eat in a balanced and healthy way.
That’s why I make sure to incorporate my favorite three products EVERY DAY!
Perfect Food Raw by GARDEN OF LIFE is truly an amazing superfood powder that acts as an insurance policy for your health. By taking at least one scoop of Perfect Food Raw daily, we can rest assured that we’ve received an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, probiotics, enzymes and more!
This vegan protein tastes AMAZING and satiates us much longer than many other forms of protein.
This special blend of medicinal mushrooms has 9 potent species that truly pack-a-punch when it comes to disease-fighting and immune-boosting properties.
Add 1 scoop of Perfect Food Raw, 2 scoops of protein powder, and 2 Tsp of mushroom powder in your shaker or blender along with rice, almond, hemp, or coconut milk. Feel free to add a banana, avocado, or berries or simply drink as is for your DAILY DOSE of AWESOMENESS!
- Reach out to me to find out where to purchase this special mushroom blend.
Ingredients (Organic whenever possible)
Approximately 15 cookies
1 1/2 Cups of Pitted Dates
1/4 Cup Raw Almonds, Walnuts or your favorite nut
3/4 Cup Oats
2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
1 Tbsp Ground Chia Seed
2 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
2 Tsp Water
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Jam or Homemade Fruit Compote
Mix all ingredients except the oil, water and jam into a food processor and blend until clumpy. Add oil and blend again. While blending, add the water and mix until consistent.
Remove the dough and roll it into small balls. Flatten slightly with a spoon and make a small indent in the center.
Place onto parchment paper and fill the centers with homemade fruit jam or compote of your favorite flavor or an organic bottled one without added sugar.
Refrigerate for half hour and serve.
Ingredients (Organic Only)
1 1/2 Cups Almond, Rice, Hemp or Coconut Milk
1/2 Cup Brewed Coffee
1 Ripe Frozen Banana
4-6 Pitted Dates
1-2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Ground Chia or Hemp Hearts
1 Tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp Favorite Nut Butter
1 Scoop Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
Dash Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 Cup Ice
Add ingredients to a Vitamix or blender and blend until smooth. For a HOT latte, skip the ice, use a non-frozen banana, and either warm mixture on the soup setting of your Vitamix OR warm the almond milk before blending.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Ingredients (Only Organic)
4-5 Cups Shredded Zucchini
2-3 Cups Shredded Carrots
1 Cup Shredded Red Cabbage
1 Sliced Red Bell Pepper
1-2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
1 Cup Bean Sprouts
1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro
1 Cup Sliced Scallions or Green Onion
Thumb of Ginger, Grated
Juice of 1 Lime
1/4 Cup Crushed Pistachios as a Topping
Fresh Chopped Mint
Raw Sesame Ginger Dressing
3/4 Cup Sesame Seeds
1/2 Cup Fresh Apple Juice
1/3 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
1/4 Cup Crushed Pistachios
1/4 Cup Tamarind Sauce or Paste
1 Thumb Fresh Ginger, Grated
1 Lime Squeezed
Mix the ingredients into a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Serve on a beautiful platter garnished with sliced orange, fresh mint, and chopped pistachios or peanuts. Add edamame if desired.